Trees For Me coordinates an interdisciplinary research programme with the aim to advance the science beyond the state-of-the-art in the full chain from seed to sustainable fuels and high value-added products from fast-growing broadleaf trees. The centre brings together world-leading talent and skills to deliver high quality, innovative research.
The research is conducted within the following work packages:
- Work package 1 - Tree breeding
- Work package 2 - Silviculture
- Work package 3 - Material and energy
- Work package 4 - Societal transitions
- Work package 5 - Environmental impacts
The researchers and PhD students conducting the research are based at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Luleå University of Technology, Uppsala University, Umeå University and Skogforsk.
Page manager: firstname.lastname@example.org